Welcome to the 2018-2019 Winter Ice Registration with the Hibbing Figure Skating Club.
This registration will allow you to provide contact information and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or PayPal account information available.
Registration Options: Now Open!!
THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ADVANCED AND BASIC SKILLS.
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY OFFERING TUESDAY-FRIDAY-SATURDAY BASIC SKILLS CLASSES. WE WILL NOT HAVE SUNDAY BASIC SKILLS.
Please note that some of the weekday afternoon lessons are shortened or eliminated due to hockey games scheduled at the arena.
We are using the same registration format as last year to include costume fees in the cost.
- All of the fees are added up into a lump sum for your convenience with payment options. This allows a payment plan to be set up in a much easier and cost effective way for our skating families instead of requiring advanced payment of show ticket and USFSA fees. You will see the payment plan options during the registration process on the organization options page.
- Costume payments are included in the total amount of your registration. The Basic Skills costume fee is $45. The Advanced Club costume fee will be $100, which includes both your large group and main costume.
- We have also included the multi-skater family discount into the lump sum totals deducted from the 2nd skater option. Please remember that this discount has always applied to ONLY the Standard Club Registration Fees of $285 and $170. It is not deducted from the show ticket fee, the USFSA fee, or the costume fee.
- If you have an Advanced Club skater and a Basic Skills skater, please register your Advanced skater first.
- If your skater will be participating in the show, please select that option while registering. It is important that we have everyone's information on file for the show prior to placing the costume order.
- The $200 postdated check is still required for volunteering. Only one check is required per family. This check must be turned in to via mail or dropped off at the Memorial Building BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SKATING and post dated to Feb 27th. If you do not complete the 5 required volunteer hours, we will cash your check on 3/1.
REGISTRATION FEE BREAKDOWN:
Skater With Skating Show
- $485 Advanced 1st Skater in family ($285 Club Reg Fee, $60 USFSA Fee, $40 Show Ticket per family, $100 costume fee for 2 Adv Costumes)
- $352 Advanced 2nd or more skater in family ($228 Club Reg Fee - discount deducted, $24 USFSA Fee, $100 Costume Fee for 2 advanced costumes)
- $271 1st Basic Skills Skater ($170 Club Reg Fee, $16 USFSA fee, $40 Show ticket per family, $45 Costume Fee)
- $197 2nd or more Basic Skills Skater in family ($136 Club Reg Fee - discount deducted, $16 USFSA fee, $45 Costume Fee)
Skater Without Skating Show
- $345 1st Advanced Skater in family ($285 Club Reg Fee, $60 USFSA Fee)
- $252 2nd or more Advanced Skater in family ($228 Club Reg Fee-discount deducted, $24 USFSA Fee)
- $186 1st Basic Skills Skater ($170 Reg Fee, $16 USFSA fee)
- $152 2nd Basic Skills Skater or more in family ($136 Club Reg Fee - discount deducted, $16 USFSA fee)
HFSC also requires each basic skills and advanced club family complete 5 volunteer hours during the season. A post dated check in the amount of $200 dated Feb 22, 2019 is required. Checks will be returned upon completion of hours or cashed on March 1st if hours are insufficient. Please write out checks to HFSC.
VOLUNTEER CHECKS ARE DUE BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SKATING. SKATERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE ICE IF CHECKS ARE NOT TURNED AT THAT TIME. PLEASE CONTACT COACH TERRI ANDERSON WITH VOLUNTEER QUESTIONS/CONCERNS.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns via email: email@example.com. I will return your email within 24 hours.